Monday, November 17, 2008

Omega-mania! We win!


Guess what? We won --kind of --I think. Utah Valley Magazine has a "best of Utah county" competition every year, and in the category "best place to work out" we came in at least within the top three. We'll find out in January. But that's pretty amazing considering we're up against the Gold's gym chain which has -I don't know how many-- gyms in Utah county. You can see from the picture though, ours is an amazing gym. We've got a full cardio floor (think cartilage and joint care) that's huge --there's probably 45 people in here at this class, and they all have room to spread out; great sound system, fans and coolers, mirrors (OK, most of us hate the mirrors), and the energy! In our early morning classes we get people that are really into working out (you have to to get up at around 5:00am every day) and everyone is counting down sets, singing, and groaning together. We ARE the best place to work out. I really believe it. We'd better have won.

4 comments:

Meeshab said...

whoo hoo! yea for the winners. I didn't realize the gym was so big. That is a huge room!

Deja said...

You SHOULD win. You people work out HARD. So hard I got asked to move to the back, so I wouldn't make ya'll look bad. ;) Not that I blame her for asking ...

belann said...

What a classy place!!!

Kelli said...

Can't wait to get at it again.