Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm ranting!

Do you ever want to vote for the straight Democratic ticket just to annoy all the smug idiots that scraped by and won the Republican primary in Utah by 2 votes and so won the state? I believe more Republican stuff than Democratic stuff myself, but jeez. One guy didn't bother to put out a statement at all for his platform, OR a website, and another guy put on a cowboy hat for his fliers and called it good. There was another one who said he was "good at making speeches" while his opponent in the primary was only good at legislating. He won the primary. I wanted to kill him. I hope I don't offend too many people, but my point is you ought to have QUALIFICATIONS for an important public office. OK, enough with the armchair quarterbacking. Better them than me I say.

2 comments:

Deja said...

I live in the opposite world. Out here, I had little choice but to vote a straight democratic ticket. It's weird.

belann said...

Your rant is well-received in this camp.