Wednesday, October 15, 2008

White chocolate oatmeal with walnuts and cranberries



Can you get any more good stuff in one cookie? We started (Tia and Maddie and I) with a basic BH&G oatmeal cookie recipe, adding extra cinnamon, and ground cloves. I was tempted to do all brown sugar instead of half brown half white, but I resisted, and since it was dark brown sugar the flavor came through fine. 9 minutes at 350, and they were perfect. Now I just need to resist them until our enrichment meeting tonight......

5 comments:

Kira said...

Are you bringing some tommorrow?

Anonymous said...

These look good. Haven't Erin and I had these before?

Kelli said...

What a great cookie...both of them. Ok. all three of them that I ate!

Jacobson Five said...

They were good, I ate a few. Thanks.

Deja said...

Recipe, please?