8 TV shows I watch
1. Firefly (on Hulu)
2. Highlander (on Hulu --I know this makes me a HUGE nerd, but have you seen that Duncan McCloud guy? --plus, I need one Jeff will watch with me)
3. Ummmm.... that's pretty much it. NEXT QUESTION!
4. Oh, wait. I forgot that Good Eats show on Food Network (also nerdy)
5. At 1:00 in the morning I'll watch pretty much anything, so I've banned myself from T.V. if I have insomnia (even Raven. I HATE Raven --don't tell my kids.)
8 things that happened yesterday
1. I made all my kids, husband's, and my lunches between 12am and 2 am
2. Cleaned the kitchen and ran 2 loads of dishes (they were good lunches) at 3am
3. fell asleep at around 4am
4. Tia wakes me up at 7:00 am (missed my workout --crap)
5. Went Grocery Shopping
6. Bought 2 topiary trees at Ace hardware for $20.00 each (SCORE)
7. finished packaging Tia's reflections project (sigh)
8. Family home evening with Kai's puppet show lesson on Abinadi (he loved Abinadi's disguise, and how he got burned up), and killer treats again: Julia Child's Chocolate mousse recipe, lemon curd, melted chocolate, all as ice cream toppings. Not so good for my self-control, but this way the kids ate some of it too, instead of me sneaking bits out of the freezer for the next 2 weeks.
8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. this catering job to be over so I can relax my brain again
2. My Tae Bo class to be full of people
3. lose the 10 pounds I've been trying for for 4 years
4. sell our lot
5. finish the side yard and put the kids playset in
6. sleeping through the night again
7. getting over this wierd sore throat
8. Meesha and Deja and Garret coming for the holidays
8 things on my wish list
1. crap. that WAS my wish list.
2. world peace --and something for everyone to eat.
8 restaurants that I go to
1. Little Italy (have you been there? 3rd south in Provo --that lady needs to teach me how to cook. I'm not kidding. She's really from Italy and the food is GREAT! Plus...gelato..need I say more?)
2. Bombay house --it's been a while. I miss it.
3. Red Robin. But I don't like it. At least the one in provo --they always burn the burgers, and i got food poisoning there once.
4. Art City Trolley --love the salads
5. Gingers Garden Cafe in Springville (Kelli, I'm thinking I need to take you out to lunch with me sometimes. These are all good restarants -except R.R.) --great split pea soup, cauliflower almond soup, grilled veggie sandwich .....
6. Chef's table. only been once, but then I dreamed about it all night.
7. Los Hermanos. I know a lot of people don't like it, but anything with a lot of cheese and big portions is going to appeal to me on some level.
8. Pier 49. Pizza is Jeff's favorite, so sometimes I have to be accommodating.
8 people I tag
3. Audrey (that's twice for you Audrey, get a move on)
7. Lotta (get a blog quick!)
8. Does anyone else READ this blog?
Katie's First Choir Show
5 days ago