Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tae Bo or not Tae Bo THAT is the question.


Just finished teaching my class, with TWO people. That's so discouraging. I've got 5 or 6 people signed up, but most didn't show today. Kills me. I know I need to do more advertising, but haven't had the time lately. I've got it scheduled in this week though. This is a new time for the studio 9:15 --it's a "mommy class" --you know, get the kids off to school, and THEN it's time for yourself. The thing with Mommys is , it's hard to pin us down to a firm schedule. Everything is so chaotic with little ones. I think I teach a pretty good class, so I'm trying not to take it personally. I'm just hoping to get a few die-hard toughies like Kelli and Audrey (neither whom can take this class now for health reasons) to form a core class we can build off of energy-wise. I'm praying for it. Anyone that wants to pray for me too, I wouldn't mind. I've got to beat the yoga lady for numbers of people by the end of the year!

5 comments:

Deja said...

Hmmm... What if you ... offer free donuts!?

I'll pray. I'm sure they'll turn up again.

Amara said...

Yeah it's all good.--I'm sorry about the negative post. What was I thinking?!

Jacobson Five said...

I'm sorry I can not be your die hard. I know I should but I am to tired to exercise. Yeah Yeah it is suppose to be good to exercise when your preggers but...I am just to lazy.

Kelli said...

ok, ok, I can do it, kind of.

Shea said...

Where do you teach? Anywhere near Santaquin? I was going to Gold's in Spanish but the gas was killing me.