Monday, April 27, 2009

Shake shake shake shake shake it.

We had our family home evening on earthquake preparedness tonight, and it took me a half an hour to find a good video on youtube showing what an earthquake does in a house to show my kids what it would be like. I especially was worried about Ari understanding, but it turns out they get so much of this stuff in school it was old hat to both girls.



the ones I looked at before all had some girl's skirt shaking off, or a bunch of drunk guys. So be careful if you look yourself. Kai just thought it was really cool how everything broke. Hope that's how he feels in a real one. It would be nice if it was just a cool adventure type thing for him. I know Tia and I will be screaming.

1 comment:

belann said...

Good idea to do a drill. The more prepared we all are the better. The brain can then go on automatic.